Natural Resource and Water Law
Natural resource and water issues are at the heart of the Northwest. Our attorneys have significant expertise in representing clients with legal matters involving Endangered Species Act, Clean Water Act, Clean Air Act, National Environmental Policy Act, public land management authority and other natural resource and water law issues.
We represent clients covering the full spectrum of water rights issues under state and federal law, including individual water users, municipalities, water utilities, and the Confederated Tribes of the Warm Springs Reservation of Oregon.
Our natural resource and water law group may advise clients on matters including:
- Oregon water law issues
- natural resource and environmental permits
- National Environmental Policy Act compliance
- renewable energy development
- hydroelectric dam operations
- federal, state and tribal scenic waterway management
- tribal assumption of permitting authority under federal environmental laws